Medipol Pharmaceuticals India Pvt. Ltd is the burgeoning pharmaceutical company proposing a strong portfolio of more than 500 branded and 1500 generic products in all major therapeutic areas. With fully integrated contract manufacturing and development solutions, Medipol is widely recognised as a potential production base for their products by various domestic pharmaceutical firms to serve as a preferred strategic partner in the industry.
Total Area of plant
Today Medipol Pharmaceutical India Pvt. Ltd. produces more than 500 branded and 1500 generic products. Our team works with the most modern production facility and sophisticated laboratory equipment to create the highest-quality medication for treating a wide variety of conditions, from headaches to cardiovascular disorders.
Thanks to the unique approach to production, Medipol Pharmaceutical India Pvt. Ltd. Is one of the most preferred strategic partners in the industry. The company has been working with a variety of domestic firms and hospitals.
- 100,000 Sq. ft. covered area with 50,000 mSq Ft dedicated to core manufacturing activities
- Ultra Modern testing facility for biological and non-biological tests
- Fast turnaround – Large teams of experienced specialists allow for a fast production process.
- High standards – All the products we make adhere to the highest industry standards e. WHO GMP, ISO 9001:2015
- All product introduced in the commercial market after our committed team clears it through required stabilities as per ICH guidelines.
At Medipol, we have a very strong professional quality assurance and control teams that allow only the best pharmaceutical products to leave our facility.
Expansion plans: addition of liquid injectable section and metered dose inhalers.
Commencement of plant 2006.
Medipol’s state of the art manufacturing unit consists of dedicated and segregated blocks for Beta-Lactams, and Non-Beta-Lactams manufacturing an extensive array of formulations like tablets, capsules, Liquid orals, ointments, creams, lotions, dry injectables and dry syrups.
To extend its current production capacity, Medipol is in the process of introducing liquid injectable section
Key Plant Utilities
- Electrical power with 100% self-generating capacity
- Compressed air system
- World class HVAC system
- Purified water using duo pass R/O system, with SS316L distribution loop
- Water for injection (WFI) using multi-column distillation plant, with SS316L distribution loop
- Effluent Treatment Plant to make zero discharge plant a reality